I’m going to try to write a post every Friday with 5 fun facts. This week, I’ll share the first 5 random things that pop into my head.
1. I was attacked by a raccoon in college. In a frat house. And there wasn’t even a party going on. It was a random weeknight during the summer, and I was dropping off some paperwork for a co-worker. Angry raccoons hiss like nobody’s business. And I’m very grateful to my mid-shin high boots. They saved me from rabies shots.
2. My son’s first three words were: Daddy, Hey, and Cheese. Occasionally, there’s a Momomom thrown in to the mix, but I’m not entirely sure he’s referring to me.
3. I have a fear of raisins. It has to do with a really horrific cartoon on Mr. Rodger’s Neighborhood. I’ve tried You-Tubing it, and I can’t find it. But I can still picture it like it was yesterday.
4. I haven’t bought myself a pair of shoes (excluding flip-flops/slippers) in almost 2 years.
5. Sour cream is my favorite condiment.
*Tomorrow is Letter Writing Day. Early reminder to gather your pens, cards & stamps. Share some mailbox love by sending a hand-written letter!